The meeting takes place in Auditorium A at NORDITA (Blegdamsvej 17).
starting at 11:00, Thursday January 13 with a short welcome
Registration: in the Cantine from 10:30 where
name tags and conference material may be picked up.
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- VHS video player (PAL and NTSC)
- Linux and Windows-XP laptop with PowerPoint
- Screen-projector connected to video player and laptop
- There are transmitters near the Auditorium (Building C), at Nordita (Building B),
and the Small Lunch Room (Building F). Open access simply via dhcp.
- There is a limited number of ethernet sockets (access again via dhcp).
Bring your own ethernet cable to be independent.
Posters will be on display in the hallway outside the Auditorium throughout
Internet access is available in the Basement of Nordita
Lunch (free for conference participants) is served in the
Canteen of the Niels Bohr Institute (just across the yard),
The conference dinner will take place on Friday 14 January, at 19:00.
Please inform the conference secretary
if you are unable to participate in the dinner.